Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sunshine Award



I've recieved the Sunshine Award from Kelly Hashway.  Thanks, Kelly!  I'm honored :)  The rules of the award are simple: 

1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
3. Write a post about it.
4. Pass it along to 10 other bloggers.

So here are my questions and answers, and I hope you enjoy getting to know me a little bit better!

1. Favorite color?  Blue (but pink is a close runner up!)

2. Favorite animal?  Kittens (NOT cats, only kittens)

3. Favorite number?  3 (no reasoning for this)

4. Favorite drink?  Pepsi, or Sprite with strawberry (which I get from Applebee's!)

5. Facebook or Twitter?  Facebook

6. My passion?  My girls, and learning.  I love teaching to help others learn, and I love learning new things myself.  Knowledge is power!

7. Getting or giving?  Giving, hands down.

8. Favorite pattern?  I have to admit, I don't know what this means.

9. Favorite day of the week?  Monday!

10. Favorite flower?  This is a tough one--I love ALL flowers!


So, I have to pass this award along, and I chose 10 blogs I follow that always spread sunshine.  I hope you'll check a few out!

Fi Philips
Cat
Rick Starkey
Terrie Hope
Elizabeth Young
Allyn Stotz
Angelia Almos
Amanda Romine
Kristie Williams
Anne E. Johnson

5 comments:

  1. I totally get the kitten not cats thing. ;)

    Great choices to pass this award on to. There are two blogs I don't know, so I'm heading over to check them out now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, I love blue, too. And I'm getting the impression there are more people out there than I'd imagined who like Mondays. (I like the quietness of Mondays ... a lot.) Your blog definitely lives up to spreading sunshine, Katie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, thanks Claudine! That means a lot to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award, Katie. I have to agree, what do they mean by Favorite Pattern? Do they mean like fabric or nature or sewing? The possibilities are endless.

    ReplyDelete