Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Resolutions


Six months--the amount of time since I last posted. Shame on me. It is my New Year's Resolution to post more this year. Once a month is what I'm shooting for. How about you? Have you got any goals for 2014? Lose weight? Get organized? Save money? All of the above?

___    ___ Check Yes or No

Determination. That is the way to get it done. Just as I am determining to post more here.

While Emma's cancer journey is over, life after cancer continues, and that stinking cancer has definitely left its effects on Emma. I have a few things to say about that, so stay tuned. And thank you for stopping in.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back, Katie! I've missed your postings. And I must check "all of the above" on your list of goals for 2014. I agree totally that determination is the key and right now, at this very moment, I feel like I have a lot of that, however it is the new year and 100% determination tends to fade as the year goes by. Darn determination!
    Looking forward to reading the posts about Emma's continued effects concerning her cancer and will remain keeping her in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete