Sunday, September 2, 2012

All About Me (GUTGAA post)

Hi everyone! If you're here looking for one of my regular posts please check back on Tuesday. I will be posting something that I promise will make everyone smile, no matter who you are!

If you're here for GUTGAA (Gearing Up To Get An Agent) you're in the right place! Thanks for stopping by, and here's a bit about me.


-Where do you write? Answer: Usually in my bedroom at night.



-Quick. Go to your writing space, sit down and look to your left. What is the first thing you see? Answer: Ha! Hubby's pillow. Yes, I write sitting in bed.



-Favorite time to write? Answer: Nightime. The girlies are asleep by then and it's quiet.



-Drink of choice while writing? Answer. Water. Always water.



-When writing , do you listen to music or do you need complete silence? Answer: Silence!



-What was your inspiration for your latest manuscript and where did you find it? Answer: Cupcakes, and weirdly enough it came in a dream (yes, I mean that).



-What's your most valuable writing tip? Answer: Always keep learning. You never know when something's going to actually sink in and you'll finally "get" it.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Katie,

    I don't know what this Gearing Up to Get an Agent thing is, but this is the second such Q & A I've come across this morning, and those are always fun to read =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie,
    I'm excited about GUTGAA. Hope I am able to learn more about you and your writing. Sorry to hear about your little girl. How brave you both are. Hugs!

    For some reason the blog aren't acknowledging my Google act. nor my Word Press. I'm on the list as Write On. :-) I'm Dawn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you Dawn! Thanks for the hugs :)

      Delete