1. Thank the person who gave you the award (done!)
2. Give us 11 random facts about yourself
3. Answer 11 questions
4. Tell us 7 more things about yourself (I'm totally cheating on this one--no one wants to know 18 random facts about good ole me)
5. Tag someone else (I'm tagging you all and just ask that you comment and give me a random fact :) )
Random Facts (there may or may not be 11-18):
1. I like ice cream. A lot.
2. I don't care for music. Any music. If I had to choose some music as my favorite, I'd pick Christmas music.
3. I'd rather read a good children's book over a grown-up novel any day.
4. I'm so heartwrenchingly thankful for my children, and I don't understand those who aren't.
5. I love decorating cakes, which I learned to do while working at Baskin Robbins in high school (hence the love for ice cream, see #1).
Okay, enough about that. Now here are the answers to my eleven questions:
1.) What's the first book you ever read?--I couldn't say for sure, but I'm thinking either "Morris Goes To School" or "Harry Has A Horse".
2.) What's a movie you saw as a little ikkle kid, forgot about, and when you saw it again as an adult you remembered the whole plot in a sort of gosh-I-know-what's-going-to-happen-next kind of way?--I really couldn't say, but favorite little kid movies were "The Princess Bride" and the "Home Alone" movies.
3.) If you weren't what you were now (such as a writer, mother, accountant) what would you want to be?--Cake decorator ;)
4.) What's your favourite hobby?--Baking.
5.) What looks greyer to you? THIS spelling of gray, or this spelling of grey?--Gray.
6.) How do you pronounce tomato? Toe-mah-toe, or toe-may-toe?--I actually think I say tuh-may-toe.
7.) Do you secretly wish you were a hobbit?--Nope. While I loved LOTR, I mostly liked the human characters best.
8.) Would you rather be an elf?--Nope (see #7).
9.) Do you prefer British or American spellings of the words honour/honor, colour/color, tyre/tire, laser/lazer, aluminium/aluminum?--American.
10.) What's your idea of fun?--Hanging out with friends and family. I don't care what we're doing.
11.) How many times can you say the words, "Irish wristwatch?" (Bet you can't even say it once. Not fast, anyway.)--I tried it out loud, and I only did it once! LOL
Again, I'm not tagging any particular person, but I hope everyone will leave a comment with either a random fact about yourself, or an answer to any of the above 11 questions. Good getting to know you!