This year I decided to make another list of the things I am thankful for, so here goes:
* My family. I am so blissfully thankful for my family because I am fully aware that we may not always be together.
* God's mercy on us. He's carried us through the worst of times and not only given us the grace to get through it, but also the mercy to not take everything away from us. In other words, he let us keep Emma.
* St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
* True friends. Some of you I know "in person", and some of you I only know online, but I have many true friends and I am thankful for you.
* Stuffing. Yes, I love stuffing. I like "dressing", but I waaaaayyy prefer stuffing. And pumpkin pie. With Cool Whip.
What are you thankful this year?